Monday, April 28, 2008

Cash is More Powerful than Credit!

Have you seen? It is a new visa for commercial television. The framework is an exhibition, where dozens of moving people buying breakfast. The sandwiches, soft drinks, lunch meat, vegetables and spices in the air flying, with an accuracy of a river & 39; dance. Everyone is happy & 39; approach of the register to pay by credit card. The pace is fast and well choreographed. Everything is done with incredible precision, when suddenly a man goes to the Register and the flow from its portfolio. Suddenly, screaming at each br sken a judgement, the people zusammenkehren their food, according to several respiratory sound can be heard and the whole world starts to look the man in deep disgust. The message: the withdrawal of & 39; money disturbs the rapid pace of current society.

Imagine a moment that you and I are on a busy street, a conversation. I am holder & 39, a card with $ 20 in my hand. Come with me to this seller there, and I will treat a latte or a cup of coffee. Here is what happened:

First the seller to smile. It *- * not have to pay, from 1.5% + $ .30 credit card transaction, the cost of treatment to & 39; purchase, we come to. If our coffee fresh from $ 8.97 and we pay in cash, then the seller to 0.43 $ hold that it & 39; n & 39; does not have to pay to Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If the whole world of & 39; money, and 100 people bought coffee, he would have a profit of $ 57.00 extra per day ($ 399 per week). But do not worry, because the seller is already occupied cost of credit in your cup of coffee. It & 39; nd & 39; no other choice than Visa brainwashes you and I think that & 39; punishment is a cash and credit cards is king.

Second, I would & 39, not to pay, 24% for a cup of coffee. Visa is the & 39; money from the pocket of the seller and then l & 39; money from my pocket. And because I & 39; entertainment loves, and that my coffee habit me, I might be forced to cancel the remaining amount to & 39; that in the next month. Wow! & 39; I have never had a cup of coffee with me remain for a long time. Together with all other purchases of yesterday & 39;, & 39, I have nothing more for tomorrow.

Third, I will enjoy my coffee because I n & 39; do not have the concern, with my credit card or bank transfer at the end of the month. Cash is final. The liquidity situation immediately. The liquidity situation is the complete and sales do not frequent for centuries to come.

And finally, I received my vote elsewhere. Not from & 39, a computer blurts that the word & quot; approved & quot; as if my lack of confidence in them need & 39, a credit card machine, I an impulse ego. & 39; I never & quot; denied & quot; if you pay in cash. Never d & 39; embarrassment and never abandon ". I believe that & 39; cash is much more powerful than the credit.

So Visa, why such a premium to convince them that & 39; cash is a punishment for our society? Because guilt is a product. And a product that is highly profitable. Think of the numbers that I have mentioned & 39; above. Ask your preferred vendor & 39; what they pay a month in credit card operations at the cost of treatment. The amounts that you hear is very eye open. Then ask your dealer to receive a discount if you pay in cash. I would wager that it is & 39; you! I am happy to give discounts for all my customers.

Wow! Make & 39, when I bought my next trip with the & 39; money? & 39; What is what, believe? I would be a king! And then, when I bought him & 39, all my cars with the future & 39; money. Sound? It is definitely not! We make it impossible because we have a & quot; Gotta Get a loan & quot d & 39; spirit that undermines our future wealth.

The new debt without reason sweeps the world. To do? Or do you want to pay $ 469520 * interest over the next 37 years difficult, with the two peaks and the savings & 39; nothing for your future? C & 39, is the question that many financial planners today & 39; today. Debt is the enemy & 39, in retirement, to & 39, average Americans and the debt increases, pension funds shrink to dangerously low levels.

- Sobering statistics

The family pays an average of $ 4680 in credit card interest per year. The type of credit card will be repaid in 37 years if you are not payments to minimum standards. More than 70% of American families live today & 39 now Wage and salary never touch the principle of its overwhelming burden of debt. After 37 years, the families have paid $ 182520 by credit card, car loan and student loan interest. Adding a further $ 287000 d & 39; mortgage interest and these families have $ 469520 in the bank in the course of their lives. Is it useful? We understand now why the debt is the product in the world d & 39; today & 39; hui!

So many people are sick and tired by l & 39; negative impact on the debt in their lives, they are & 39; declaration of war. Myths about the debt are being dispelled daily, and the people are in the process d & 39 and the new debt free d & 39; that their main line of defense against poverty, bankruptcy, and in the case of a Personal disaster. Hope was stolen from us, and we want it back! King Solomon wrote the following words nearly 3000 years. Take a time for reflection.

So next time you will pay in cash or with credit cards? Remember that the rich pay in cash, the poor credit. Go to poor or rich & 39; d? business credit



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

No comments: